Have fun volunteering at Holiday Delight Kodomo Matsuri on Saturday, November 12.
Depending on your availability, you can help all day or for an hour or more in a shift – ideally at least a 2 hour block of time:
- Help sell baked goods after 11 am – 4 pm Tasks – Take tickets for cookies, breads, and other donated goodies Shifts are 11 am – 2 pm and 2 pm – 4 pm – Help needed especially after 2 pm
- Help at silent auction table to promote bidding and assist with online bidding (10 am – 4 pm) Tasks – Answer questions and encourage guests to bid. If tech savvy, you can help anyone uncomfortable with online bidding.
- Sell raffle tickets and receive donations walking around the building engaging guests (any time all day)
- Assist food order packing 11:00 am Tasks – Work with team leader to process orders by bagging orders and organizing them on shelves for pick up after 2 pm
- Parking Lot attendant help – Tasks – Oversee parking lot, direct traffic as needed, and place a “lot full” sign up and direct cars to park elsewhere when needed
- Assist food order pickup 2 pm – 4 pm – Tasks – Distribute bags when someone comes to pick up their order
- Clean Crew (9:30 am – 4:30 pm) – Tasks to fill in at other roles as needed and walk around the building picking up any stray garbage, monitor garbage cans, and take trash out as needed.
Please contact Jenn Trautvetter at 773-275-0097, ext. 226 or email her at email@example.com with any questions or to sign up. See you Saturday November 12!