Holiday Delight is JASC’s annual Children’s Festival and Holiday Open House. This fundraising event helps us fund the community and social services JASC provides. Thank you for your interest in being a part of this community event and bringing your wares and information to the attendees and supporters of JASC!
- Tables. Table length is 6 or 8 feet. Two chairs will be provided per table, unless other arrangements are made. *Limited to two tables per vendor.
- Space. Please do not bring additional tables or display furniture unless arranged with JASC staff in advance. Space is limited and we must maintain fire safety code standards.
- Display. Please bring your own table covering for your display. We also encourage vendors to provide their own signage and business cards.
- Electrical Outlets are not available as the space is a basic “warehouse” environment.
- Vendor Set-Up. Vendors may set-up their displays the evening before (Friday, November 09), from 5:00 until 8:00 pm. We suggest you bring a canvas or sheet to cover your display overnight. Please note: While we have never had a security problem, please be advised that there will be no security guard on duty overnight.
- Hours. The bazaar will open at 10:00 am and close at 4:00 pm. Vendors are requested not to sell merchandise until 10:00 am and to remain open until 4:00 pm. The Agency will open to vendors and volunteers for set-up at 9:00 am on Saturday, November 10.
- Staffing. Please plan to staff your table(s) throughout the duration of the festival. If you are working alone and would like a JASC staff or volunteer to cover for you for a few minutes we are happy to do so, please alert a staff person and we will find someone to cover for you.
- Vendor Parking. Vendors may park and unload in the parking lot (North end of the building) on Friday night. Vendors may NOT park in the lot Saturday except to unload/load in the morning and at the end of the day. There is parking available on the side streets.
- Respect your vending neighbors, the facility, guests, staff, and volunteers.
Questions? Please contact: Joan Ambo, Program and Operations Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org, 773.275.0097 x228