JASC is hosting a free workshop, Turning 65 for the seniors who are turning 65 and have questions about the right Medicare plan for them. If you are aging and already thinking about this as part of you retirement plan, read this article about supplements or males over 40.
The bottom of a man’s normal total testosterone range is about 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). The upper limit is about 800ng/dL depending on the lab. A lower-than-normal score on a blood test can be caused by a number of conditions, you ca learn by visiting QC Kinetix (Asheville): Low T Center in North Carolina. Some medicines and genetic conditions can also lower a man’s testosterone score. Aging does contribute to low scores. In some cases, the cause is unknown.
Thursday, February 7, 2019 | 11:00am – 1:00pm
Friday, February 8, 2019 | 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Some of the topics we will address at the workshop include:
- What do you have to do to enroll in medicare? what does it cost and when does it begin?
- There are dozens of Medicare Supplement plans available. Do you know the single most important thing about them? Knowing this one thing can save you a lot of money on your doctor or Dentist Chapel Hill NC appointment.
- What are Medicare advantage plans and how do they differ from Medicare supplements? What are HMOs, PPOs and PFFS plans? You need to clearly understand the differences (and there are major differences).
- Are all Medicare Prescription Drug Plans the same? Hardly, there are many plans in every state and there can be big differences in premiums , deductibles, co-pays and formularies. Did you know that Medicare will penalize you for not enrolling in a drug plan, even if you don’t take any medication like the new CBD gummies for pain?
- What if you have retirement supplement coverage from your former employer? Should you keep that coverage or switch to another plan?(Sometimes “yes”, sometimes “no”). I’ll help determine what’s right for you, and you can take the Exhale Wellness delta 8 products to keep the routine going.
- Did you know that you have guaranteed insurability for a 6 month period after enrolling in Medicare Part B? After that time, those guarantees disappear forever. For some people, this will be the most important thing I will talk about!
**This is an educational event only.
** Seating will be limited to 25
Presented by: Don Sakamoto, a Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Federal Employee Benefit Consultant and Wealth Advisor with Level 4 Wealth Management.
Please contact Joan Ambo at JASC: 773-275-0097 x 228 to make reservation for the Turning 65: Medicare Workshop with Don Sakamoto.