Looking to start a new hobby? Need a fun activity for summer break? Want to experience the art of traditional Japanese drumming?
Join us for a special week-long Taiko Summer Camp presented by our resident artists from Tsukasa Taiko, one of the Midwest’s largest community ensembles managed by professionals. During the Taiko Summer Camp, you will be introduced to the history and basics of authentic Japanese Taiko drumming, learn a new song, get a unique workout, and most importantly, have fun throughout the whole experience!
Taiko Summer Camp 2019
Date: Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26 * 5 days
Time: 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Location: JASC | 4427 N. Clark St.
- Open to all ages, including children as young as 8! *we suggest a parent either stay to watch their child or to participate in the class with their child!
- Level: Beginners, intermediates are also welcome.
- Participants should prepay and plan to come to all classes, no refund for missed sessions.
- If there are fewer than three people registered, the workshop session will be canceled.
- Wear comfortable clothing – as if you are participating in an exercise class. Gym shoes recommended.
- Bring a water bottle!
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com Class will have a minimum of 3 participants and maximum of 15. All participants will need to sign a waiver on the first day of class.