Come join the Chicago Northside Origami Group and other paper folding enthusiasts for a day of origami fun! Bring your origami supplies, share ideas, and enjoy some folding fellowship. There will be classes throughout the day, from beginning level to advanced.
Registration Fee: $20 per folder, includes classes
- All skill levels welcome.
- Children must be age 10 & up
- Any chaperone(s) who do not intend to participate in classes or open folding are exempt from registration fees. We are unable to accommodate children who are not registered for the event.
- Please bring your own Origami paper and supplies.
- Coffee/Tea will be available. Casual food options are located within walking distance of the event. You are also welcome to bring your own lunch. Please note we cannot take requests for food storage or refrigeration.
See the list of classes with photos here
*If you would like to volunteer to teach a class or need additional information please contact : June Yamasaki | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Space is limited so sign up early! Walk-in registrations will not be allowed.
If you would like to register in person or have questions, please contact: Kay Kawaguchi | 773-275-0097 ext. 226.