A continuation of Tampopo Kai, Donguri Kai provides primary school-age Heritage Language learners and others an opportunity for advancing their Japanese language skills and knowledge of Japanese culture.
Our program helps children become proficient in Japanese language and culture through shared experiences in a stimulating learning environment.
- Create a positive learning environment by incorporating various activities of cultural events, singing, cooking, reading, experiments, craft, and physical activities
- Reinforce practical conversational skills and listening comprehension
- Build a foundation of reading and writing Japanese letters with systematic approach
- Support students’ continuous learning by utilizing the JF Standard for Japanese-Language Education
- Assist the family to foster the student’s long-term goals by providing information and resources