JASC helps aging adults of all ethnicities live independently, comfortably and safely through a variety of services. These programs include:
- Adult Day Services provides a safe, stimulating, supervised daily environment for older adults;
- Home Support Services provides in-home assistance and support for anyone in need temporarily or on a regularly scheduled basis
- Out-of-the-House programs provide active older adults with community, connections, engagement and fun;
- Social Work Services provides counseling and other clinical services to individuals and families;
- Educational Workshops, including AARP Driver Safety Courses, an Illinois Rules of the Road review course, and health screenings, are offered.
JASC also participates in the City of Chicago’s Department on Aging Golden Diners program, serving as one of the 70 metropolitan area locations providing low-cost affordable lunches for older adults.