From preschool-aged children and their parents to teens and the general population, JASC provides services meant to strengthen and maintain the health and wellness of the community.
To check to see which programs are upcoming, see the Calendar below or email or call 773-275-0097 ext. 226. Examples of programs include:
- Tampopo Kai is a pre-school program that also introduces children to Japanese culture and language;
- Sandwich Generation Series is an educational program geared toward adults aged 50-70+;
- Rules of the Road review helps prepare new drivers acquire their Illinois Driver’s License, as well as those drivers who wish to renew their licenses.
- Health and Wellness Programs which include health screenings and flu shots;
- JASC Scholarships offered annually to deserving high school and college students.